Wednesday, October 5, 2016

2ptober PRIZES!!!

First and foremost: Today is the final day to enter the October 2016 Two Point Challenge!!

All entrants must comment either here or on co-host Megan's blog with your baseline by midnight Pacific time, if you have not already done so.

  
Please refer here for full rules. Some clarifications:

- You do not need to be a blogger to participate!!
- You can two point at any speed, in any type saddle, under any circumstances.
- Your times must reflect an uninterrupted stint of holding your two point position.
- No leaning on the neck / holding the mane / or otherwise supporting yourself with your arms!

***

Ok, got that? Good. Get those baselines in STAT bc now we're getting to the good stuff:


The PRIZES!!

Thank you to the 2016 Two Point Challenge Sponsors!

 


First Place Winners for each category:

- $20 gift certificate to your choice of online tack shop (Riding Warehouse, Smartpak, Dover, etc)
- 16oz bottle of coat refresher from Annie's Equine Elixirs
- Choice of coloring page from Nerd Horse
- Bridle charm from Straight Shot Metal Smashing


Runners Up for each category:

- $10 gift certificate to your choice of online tack shop (Riding Warehouse, Smartpak, Dover, etc)
- Choice of coloring page from Nerd Horse
- Bridle charm from Straight Shot Metal Smashing


And of course, we can't help but point out that, really, truly, everyone is a winner here. Growing stronger as a rider through fastidious two point practice is its own reward, right? Right?!? lolz...

 

So it's time to get REAL about this. Time to get to it and feel the burn!! 

16 comments:

  1. LMAO that last drawing.

    My time was 4:27....would've been longer but asshole kept spooking at tree clowns again and my butt touched the saddle every time. Maybe next time we will walk for like 40 minutes hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got my baseline in, 5:06. Good thing I am still semi-show fit! I could get around a xc course if I HAD to with that time LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome prizes 😀 I can't wait to follow along with everyone's progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :'( didn't get my baseline bc SOMEONE POPPED A SPLINT ON BASELINE DAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be following from the sidelines (because I officially have old lady lower back and knees), but it's always a treat to see how far people can get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My baseline is 1:47. We have some baby horse struggles to work through...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My legs are feeling it already. Gotta keep my eye on those awesome prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got mine tonight, 2:20! Thank you and Megan for hosting (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome prizes! I hope I win something! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoop whoop love this time of year, although my back currently hates me. 10:08 for my baseline!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Because you are a comment whore and would not accept my dove-delivered message from earlier, my baseline is 3:40. I want to excuse myself by saying that Murray was spooking as I was changing rein and he threw me off balance but let's get real... I wasn't going to go for much longer than that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So bummed I couldn't think of a way to participate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh, I really wanted to participate, but my lessons interrupted any timing of two points :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! You may need to enable third party cookies in your browser settings if you have trouble using this form.